Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Evidence Rules Do Not Rule

Monday I received Husband's "financial documents" he intends to use at settlement. These docs outline how much he spends on his cost of living, how much he gives me in support, and then the basic info of employer, address, etc.

He lied on Every. Single. Question.

He lied about where he worked and submitted FAKE PAYSTUBS! Well, not fake but old ones from his last job, with the employer name and all dates WHITED OUT! Does he not know I know what his old/new paystubs look like? Um, we used to...know each other?

He lied about how much child support he's been giving me. He said he's giving me MORE THAN DOUBLE what he actually giving me, PLUS he said he pays half of daycare each week. He has NEVER given me money for daycare! And this is the man who had the nerve to text me yesterday and tell me to return the $3 cotton pants :"he bought" that he sent home the Baby in. Even though when he moved I gave him a stack of clothing, bottles, plates, toys, and an exersaucer for the Baby to use. That I paid for.

He lied about having 2 life insurance policies and said he only has 1. he said that his work does not offer life insurance when they do. He said that I am not entitled to alimony because I have the "same earning capacity" as he does. My position is an overhead, non-commission, non-profit position. There are no positions in existence I could get promoted to. My salary is currently at the capped amount, (it isn't much... - I qualify for affordable housing, so I know it's not much) and that the only increases I will ever get are pennies a year toward cost of living - which isn't even guaranteed. He is in line for up to 3 promotions within his company, ending up with a salary of upwards $500,000 a year. Does that sound like the same earning potential to you?

When we were married we each bought a car and bought 1 motorcycle. (2 actually, and sold 1) His lawyer is now calling for him to keep both his car and the bike without paying me back for half. Hey, I'll take the bike if you can't get the money, but we bought that bike together, sparky.

I found out that he received a check from our mortgage company for money that was overdrawn from our account. Apparently he forged my signature and cashed it. PROSECUTE, PLEASE!

401(k) - I have a very small amount in mine. He has approximately 4X what I do. I can give him half of mine without having to cash it out but he would have to close his in order to gain access to those funds - and his lawyer wants ME to pay the associated fees and penalties?!

His crackhead attorney also wants me to pay my own attorney fees, despite the fact that the dissolution of this marriage was 100% HIS fault. I am a believer that there are 2 sides to every story, that there are 2 people who contribute to the end of a marriage. In my case it was 11 people - my husband and the 10 women he cheated on me with.

He didn't want to show how cheaply he is now living - so instead of using his rent amount, his electricity amount for a small apartment, etc - he used all our old house #s - so he makes it look like he's paying through the nose on rent and utilities when he pays like $20 a month for all gas and electric. Jerk.

He listed his old salary, failing to mention the raise he got with his job-change. He inflated his cell phone bill, his telephone, his water, his car payment, his car insurance payment, he says he pays 120 a year for registration for his car - it costs $24 dollars, dude. A year. He says he pays 100 a month to maintain his car - what's he doing, paying someone to lick it clean? And the winner of all the lies - he says he pays $800 a month for gas for his car. And he works 4 miles from his home. And doesn't drive for visitation - I do pick up and drop off. So even if he gets premium gas, he's not paying more than $50 per week, which is far less than 2oo a week - unless he moonlights as a pizza delivery guy every night after work...

He also said he pays the entire daycare expense per month on the breakdown of bills - I can't but help notice that every check gets written from my account, from my money. Cus remember - he doesn't give me money for daycare, even though he claims he does...

And yet he left the "entertainment" section of the bills blank - when in fact he goes out to eat with women EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. He spends more than I MAKE on eating out. Ha.

I don't need to lie about how much money I make or spend - it's quite provable that I make a little and spend a lot - A week's worth of diapers, formula, and baby food eat up my entire child support check as it is, which leaves everything else to me...No court would take what he makes and force him to be homeless in order to make me rich - but this man is just so greedy and so uncaring for his child that he will do anything to secure cash for himself in order to drink and eat himself to death. Oh, and go on a cruise with Rummy. Even though he hates cruises. Mer.

No comments: